Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Guess which baby...

Which boy is which? Kenton and Justin look so much alike that I better start labeling!
I put the answers at the bottom....

Which boy is asleep in the bassinette?






I love baby feet. Can you guess which ones are which?








Which boy is asleep in the car seat?








The sleeping babies are #1 Kenton and #2 Justin...I haven't found Logan's picture yet..

The baby feet are #1 Kenton, #2 Justin, #3 Logan

The babies in the car seat are #1 Justin and #2 Kenton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you when Kenton wa born that he looked the the other boys, wow and he sure does. I did get the pictures right, but the one of Kenton with his diaper cover thingy on gave it away for me to get the right answer. The pics are all so cute.
Hope you are all doing great.
Love to all
Love Aunt Pam